ο This policy is effective May 1, 2009.
■ Personal data collected
SCEH collects personal data for product inquiry, Investor Relations inquiry, career inquiry, etc.
ο Data collected: name, email, phone number
ο Method of collection: Web page (http://www.sce.co.kr ), email
■ Purpose of collection and usage of personal data
SCEH uses collected personal data for following purposes:
ο Replies to inquiry, distribution of news regarding SCEH
■ Period of possession and usage
SCEH, upon fulfillment of its purpose of collection and usage of personal data, destroys the information without delay or exception.
■ Personal data destruction process and method
SCEH, upon fulfillment of its purpose of collection and usage of personal data, destroys the information without delay or exception. The process and method of destruction are as follows:
ο Destruction process
The data you entered for membership, etc, upon fulfillment of its purpose, is destroyed (please see "period of possession and usage) in accordance with internal policies and privacy protection guidelines outlined in pertinent laws and regulations. Your personal data will not be used for any other purposes, except when compelled by law.
ο Method of destruction
- Any personal data saved in digital file format will be deleted using technologies that prevent its recovery.
- Any personal data printed in paper will be either shredded or burned.
■ Cookie usage
■ Distribution of personal data
SCEH does not distribute your personal data to outside firms. Should a need arise to do so, SCEH will inform you of the person(s) or firms who will receive your personal data and the reasons to do so, and receive your prior permission if necessary.
■ Rights of user or her legal representative and exercise of such rights
■ Contact Information
SCEH designates personal data manager that protects customer privacy and respond to complaints regarding privacy.
Name: Park, Sean
You may direct all complaints or reports regarding privacy while using SCEH's services to the personal data manager or pertinent offices of the company. SCEH will provide adequate answers to users' complaints or reports without delay. Please direct complaints or counsel regarding other privacy violations to agencies listed below:
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. Personal Information Protection Mark Accreditation Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
3. Supreme Prosecutor's Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
4. Korean National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)